« This weblog will destroy itself in two weeks | Main | Is it supposed to feel different? »

May 03, 2006

Done?

I took my last exam on Tuesday morning - Copyright. It was very anticlimactic since it was a two-hour exam based on stuff I had a pretty good knowledge of four years ago thanks to my geekiness. It was probably balanced by the 4 1/2 hour Mediation exam last week. What a pointless exercise.

My Fed Jur exam was awesome. There were only seven of us in the class and two weeks before the exam the professor told us we were guaranteed a 5 (C+) based on our class participation so we didn't have to take the exam if we were happy with the 5. Well, only one of us didn't take the exam and my theory is that he will get the only 8 (A) in the class because clearly he was smarter than the rest of us.

Not sure why I posted this. I'm feeling a little loose since I'm done until bar study ramps up in a few weeks. My graduation robe is black with purple velvet. I wish it was purple felt so people could do the "Is that felt?" joke during the entire ceremony.

Posted by Half-Cocked at May 3, 2006 03:29 AM

Comments

Congratulations! You are finished with law school! May your wait for graduation be filled with great quantities of drinks and sunshine, and nary a thought about the law!

Posted by: ambimb at May 3, 2006 09:34 AM

vceftoqjkc oauhzbik ckmyhzg

Posted by: bzasvvi at May 25, 2006 10:28 AM

You can read the first part of how I met NE here.

Posted by: TYSABRI at May 25, 2006 06:08 PM

I had to ask myself if I could get used to a life like that. How much *exactly* did it bother me that He was not only serving Himself, but serving ME also?

Posted by: CODEINE at May 26, 2006 03:46 PM

you mentioning the Instead Cup, and was hoping you

Posted by: ALPRAZOLAM at May 26, 2006 06:08 PM

I acknowledge that bagels are comparatively rare outside the U.S. and Canada, but if you can get them that will make the experience even better.

Posted by: ATENOLOL at May 30, 2006 10:42 PM

My mind thought of only one thing now. I pulled off those panties in one quick movement, exposing those tight lips of hers. As fast as I could my clothes became a pile on the ground, my cock stuck straight out, begging to for that pussy of hers. I came close to her, kneeling just a tad and brushing the tip against her soft mouth. Opening her mouth I inched my cock pass her lips, over her tongue, into her throat. She looked so lovely, sitting naked on the cold floor. I pushed into her throat and pulled out, letting her saliva moisten my rod. I ran my fingers through her hair. I pulled out, her mouth stayed open, tempting me to put it back in. No, I took her shoulders and laid her on her back. I lied down on top of her, where I guided my cock into her shaved cunt. I pushed those lips open, pushing into that wet hole of hers. I started fucking her like mad. Pushing into her, deeper and deeper, pushing her whole body forward against the cold tiles. A soft moan escaped her mouth, along with her whispering the name Tommy. She started panting, her breasts rising up and down. I kept going in and out, ready to explode at any minute. My true mind got the better of me. I stopped what I was doing and looked at this panting beauty. I didn’t want to get her pregnant. I had enough since to pull out of her but not to stop fucking her. I flipped her onto her back. I spat on my cock and got it even more juiced up. With my legs I spread hers open. I knelt in between them and took hold of her hips, raising her ass to the air. My hard cock poked her tight little ass hole. I didn’t work my way into it, I just pushed with my cock and pulled her ass with my hand. I squeezed right into that little ass of her. Her face rested on her cheek. She made this odd face, a mix of pain and wonder. I fucked that ass of hers. Pulling that ass into me, feeling the sensation of her warm little hole. The sweat started rolling down my face, falling to her arched back. She started to moan in pain, “Tommy…” This isn’t Tommy, I thought, this is your new fuck buddy. I felt it climbing through my cock to the head, the need to finish. I started pumping harder and faster, making her face pucker harder. I pulled her deep into me, far as I could and let my load go somewhere into her body. I lied there a bit out of breath on top of her. I leaned forward and gave her another kiss. No response.

Posted by: credit-card-debt-help at May 31, 2006 05:04 AM

Congrabulations!

Good luck with the bar.

You should do fine.

What the hell is up with that credit-card-debt-help post?

Spam just keeps getting weirder.

phat